About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Assistant Store Manager leads, coaches, and motivates a Store team to deliver legendary Employee and Customer Experience while achieving shareholder value through sales management. This job establishes and solidifies Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service based on Guiding Principles, CWI, Think SMART and WOW! Shop criteria. The job also provides oversight to Store operations, including supervision of personnel and performance of all operational duties.
Employee must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry).
- Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain. Employee must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry).
- Manages overall daily store operations including implementing policies and objectives
- Recognizes the need to negotiate/influence Employees and Customers and is able to influence/negotiate the outcome within the store
- Ensures that Teller Operational Standards, including proving the vault, Store Recap, drawer management and settlement competency are completed in accordance with company policy
- Assists in the management of monthly audits and related reports and ensures the integrity of Store Operations through Store self audit
- Proficiently serves as an active Certified Consumer Lender and Notary for the Store with plans to increase loan volume
- Coaches team members on identifying sales opportunities and may refer Customers to appropriate Store Employees or internal Business Partners
- Serves as a first line Escalation Manager for Customer problem resolution, including assisting team members with difficult Customer inquiries and complaints
- Proactively leads, manages, motivates and coaches employees to produce desired sales results, advice and CWI strategies measured by designated metrics
- Ensures that Store is executing on established CWI initiatives and exceeding customer expectations; reviews and monitors CWI results and responds to customer issues as appropriate
- Attracts and retains diverse talent and provides leadership, coaching and mentoring to employees
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years related experience required
- Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers
- Minimum one year's Head Teller, Teller Service Manager or related retail supervisory experience
- Demonstrated competency with vault management in accordance with Teller Operational Standards
- Strong business judgment and knowledge of consumer and business deposit and lending products and processes
- Initiative to delegate projects to team members, learn additional skills and fill-in during critical staffing periods
- Strong Customer Service, organizational and communication skills to handle multiple tasks in fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Shows proficiency with expense management
- Certified as a Consumer Lender (Preferred)
- Notary License (Preferred)
- A satisfactory criminal background check, a credit report, and a review of information from the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) regarding any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency are required by federal law for this position (Regulation Z, 12 CFR Part 1026). Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Massachusetts City (Primary) Worcester
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.