Assistant Store Manager - Burley, ID (Job Number: 023514)
Walgreen Drug Store - Str13673 - 904 E MAIN ST
904 E MAIN ST
Description Job Objectives
- Under the direction of the store manager, supervises the operation of a Walgreen store by working alternate schedules with the store manager, resulting in minimal overlap. Assumes full management responsibility in the absence of the store manager.
- Improves store sales, profitability and image through proper merchandising, protection of store assets, the selection, training and development of team members, and modeling and delivering a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED and at least 90 days experience as an Assistant Store Manager Trainee (internal candidates). External candidates: Bachelor's degree and 1 year of retail supervisory experience or High School Diploma/GED and 3 years of retail supervisory experience.
- A performance rating of "achieving expectations" or higher for last performance review.
- Successful completion of the required Assistant Store Management Trainee Program.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekend hours.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- PTCB Certification
- Three years retail management experience, including supervising others, managing, and assigning work.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.