- Oversees four key Marketing areas: Employer Markets Marketing, Association Markets Marketing, Voice of the Customer, and Creative Services.
- Aligns all Marketing strategy and services to specific P&L goals for the organization: Voluntary, Core Disability and Life, Value Added Services, Small Business, Specialty Products, Claims and Absence Management and Association. Is responsible for deploying a client-driven marketing model, including alignment of marketing budget to growth initiatives.
- Oversees strategy, production and fulfillment of all marketing campaigns for Employer and Association Marketing, including growing use of omni-channel strategies in the digital space: CTA web, email, social, mobile, Cloud
- Supervises marketing plans for new campaigns including marketing brief, call to action, marketing mix, creative development, media attribution and campaign measurement
- Creates and manage campaign calendar across the enterprise
- Manages all agencies supporting marketing campaign processes - including Creative development, digital development and other marketing support
- Manages metrics and reporting for Employer and Association markets, including ROI/total actual premium generated by specific marketing dollars, key performance indicators, TAP/MC.
- Responsible for Compliance of Employer and Association Markets, including adherence to state and NAIC guidelines, and as well as compliant delivery of all campaigns and self-service campaign materials.
- Serves as direct liaison to Enterprise Creative Teams, while leading the GB creative traffic team.
- Executes the overall Research agenda for the Group Benefits organization, including use of online consumer communities, focus groups and industry benchmarking
- Drives the overall Public Relations agenda for the Group Benefits organization, including use of media relations and thought leadership.
- Leads team of 21, with four direct reports
- 10 year's business experience (Group Benefits/Disability/
Financial services strongly preferred)
- 7 year's direct and/or consumer-based marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Significant strategic and tactical experience in digital marketing strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills; capable of managing multiple initiatives, changing priorities as deemed appropriate, in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated track record of action-oriented success managing professional staff in quantitative techniques and tools, data based decision making and marketing implementation.
- Familiarity with use of net promoter score and / or alternative measures of customer loyalty a plus.
- Able to work collaboratively in a matrixed managed environment with exceptional influencing skills to gain support for new ideas and approaches.
- Results driven and metrics oriented; prefers the challenge of a fast-paced and goal oriented organization.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to articulate and effectively act on the results of data analysis.
- Strong leadership abilities; successful track record of leading teams and managing people.
Behaviors at the Hartford
- Deliver Outcomes - Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player - Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships - Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence - Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD