PGIM Real Estate is the global real estate investment business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $65.9 billion ($47.7 billion net) as of March 31, 2017.
PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies. For more information, please visit http://www.pgimrealestate.com.
PGIM Real Estate’s Research team is looking to fill an assistant vice president level vacancy in support of the Americas real estate business. The position may be located in Madison, NJ, Manhattan, or San Francisco. The investment research team of PGIM Real Estate serves to: (1) improve investment decision-making of the company through top-down and bottom-up research; (2) create a research-based culture and image for the firm, and (3) enhance overall satisfaction of clients and prospects.
- Produce original research that supports the formation and evaluation of investment strategy and new products
- Execute self-directed research initiatives related to property sector specialty
- Prepare research opinions and briefs on individual transactions in the Americas region, including major markets in the U.S. and Mexico
- Forecast metro-level rent growth used in company-wide underwriting process in the U.S. and participate in semi-annual forecast meetings
- Support growth of Latin American business by providing new market research focused on expanding investment opportunities in Mexico
- Analyze property markets across sectors (office, retail, industrial, apartment, self-storage, etc.) and in major cities in the Americas
- Prepare market presentations for senior management
- Contribute to formal reports and white papers distributed to institutional clients and internal stakeholders
- Fulfill research requests from external and internal clients to aid in investment strategy, market risk assessment and portfolio strategy
- Track economic, capital market and investor capital flow trends that will assist the formation of house views on strategic matters
- Participate in the recruitment, management and training process of new and existing research analysts
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.