Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within ARAMARK Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve. Responsibilities:
- We are seeking a Assisant Warehouse Manager who will support the Warehouse Director and the General Manager in the guidance and control of all warehouse functions.
- This position will be responsible for assisting the component in minimizing product costs and maintaining tight inventory controls.
- The Assistant Warehouse Manager will ensure proper products are on hand to support sales volume and product mix and is responsible for ensuring accurate physical inventories and supervising the warehouse staff.
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience plus 1-3 years experience in a warehouse setting.
- Must have the ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidates must be able to work an event based schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.