REPORTS TO: GM Assistant Supervisor
Position is to manage day to day sales administrative accountabilities plus dedicated areas of expertise
- Provide daily administrative support to the Market Director and Sales Director in a professional and organized manner.
- Manage daily calendar and travel arrangements for the Market Director and Sales Director.
- Create executive PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and e-mail communications.
- Handle daily phone calls, correspondence, typing, filing, and other clerical tasks.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and oversee FedEx shipping and USPS mail needs .
- Coordinate onsite and offsite meetings, as well as a variety of other company functions and events.
- Act as primary point of contact for Seattle telephones, voicemail systems, and e-mail distribution lists.
- Provide backup support for Sales Support Admin.
- Partner with the Sales Support Admin to oversee Donations and Free Goods requests.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in high stress situations
- Prioritize work and handle changing priorities.
- Provide proactive support to the Administrative team and location as needed.
- Willingness to learn and take on special projects
- Run, format, and distribute existing Daily, Period, and Quarterly reports.
- Capable of creating customized actionable market detail and summary reports from existing data warehouses using predefined IT tools, pivot tables, advanced formulas, and macros.
- Track initiatives and incentives, working with the Region and locations to ensure accurate information.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
OPTIMAL PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
. Bachelor degree preferred.
* Minimum 5 years ' experience in an Executive Admin support role.
* Intermediate to advance computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
* Knowledge of basic accounting and financial processes.
* Highly organized, able to handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines in a fast paced business environment.
* Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters in a professionally.
* Strong people skills and must work well in a team environment.
* Ability to conduct self in a professional manner. Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.