• Executive Assistant to Plant Manager
o Make travel arrangements, schedule meetings and appointments.
o Update various presentations. Maintain confidentiality of materials.
• Plant Support :
o Responsible for answering & directing phone calls, greeting & coordinating appointments, maintaining on site security clearance and database for security access system.
o Sending out birthday and anniversary cards.
• Scheduling :
o Maintain Qualification Forms: work with OCCI
o Support scheduling planned overtime requirements
o Generation of the production schedule
o Approve/deny vacation for hourly associates
o Work with HR on open job bids/layoffs
o Work with OCCI to maintain trainings for new job bids or cross training
• Project Support :
o Assist departments with: Filing, create and maintain contact l
• Associates Degree in Business or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelors Degree is preferred.
• The applicant must also have demonstrated problem solving and planning skills focused on the ability to plan, prioritize and execute.
• The selected candidate must have extensive knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint with the ability to understand Quaker Systems.
• Strong organization skills are a must.
PepsiCo offers a competitive salary and benefit package including Medical & Dental Benefits, Life Insurance, Investment Plan and a Variable Incentive Plan.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.