Assoc Mgr, HR Operations
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
Posted: December 22, 2017
Reference ID: 201701637
We are looking for an Associate Manager, HR Operations for our HR Shared Services Team. This is a great opportunity to be a key player on a growing team in a newly created position. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of HR Shared Services specialists and provide hands on support to achieve goals.
- Set realistic and achievable yearly team goals and work with the team to set individual development goals.
- Create a climate in which self-motivated individuals will aspire to higher levels of performance by ensuring high standards, an environment of trust, and delegation of responsibility.
- Continually look for ways to streamline and automate the end to end HR support processes while ensuring a great customer (employee) experience.
- Manage the overall end-to-end support of Shared Services. Ensure consistent (global) processes are followed and team SLA's are consistently met.
- Oversee exit processes including unemployment and outplacement services. Work with vendor and internal team to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Establish metrics and monitor work for accuracy and timeliness.
- Serve as the main point of contact for incoming work and work flow management and as escalation for day to day issues.
- 5-7 years of HR operations experience in a complex, fast-paced environment. Minimum of 2 years in a lead or management capacity. Bachelor or Associate Degree required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills with proven ability to be sensitive and apply confidentiality.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team with a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Comfortable implementing and leverage technology solutions to improve efficiency and monitor KPIs. Must be proficient with MS word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to build relationships, work collaboratively and lead others.
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities and demonstrate flexibility and resilience in a fast-paced environment.
You're empowered when you're a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance - to live inspired. In fact, it's expected! You'll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you're a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos' industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations - including half of the Fortune 1000 - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.