Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement. A brighter future is in your hands.
BrightView Design Group is a collection of award-winning planners and landscape architects specializing in forward-thinking planning and design. The firm's creative influence has led to the implementation of a broad range of widely-recognized projects including mixed use developments, parks and civic spaces, luxury resorts, master-planned communities, sports complexes, and themed environments. More than just a traditional design practice, we are the country's top practitioner of landscape design-build, integrating the traditional services of master planning and landscape architecture with the ingenuity and resources of our nursery, construction, and maintenance divisions to bring the best solutions to our clients.
BrightView Design Group is looking to build upon our existing team capabilities with a senior level professional (Associate level or more). This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a creative, collaborative office culture with significant opportunities for long-term professional growth. We are focused on finding a creative and passionate design professional to help continue to grow our practice and broaden our geographic influence. Future Opportunity
- Thank you for your interest to join our Design team! We are always seeking talented professionals to grow with our company. Please submit your resume now for future Associate level positions with our Santa Monica Design Studio, and our Talent Acquisition team will reach out when a position opens that matches your qualifications. What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Manage and develop the studio's existing client relationships.
- Collaboratively guide staff throughout all phases of the master planning and design process.
- Develop team-based, creative solutions to complex design problems, including working with our construction and maintenance divisions to develop alternatives that are constructible and budget compliant.
- Travel to client meetings and project sites as required.
- Actively participate in real estate and design industry organizations as a representative of BrightView Design Group.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience working in a planning and landscape architecture firm.
- Demonstrated successful leadership and management of projects with planning/design fees exceeding $250,000.
- Significant understanding of development practices related to the residential, retail and commercial development including experience with entitlement process management.
- Significant experience in coordination and management of multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated experience in client management and relationship building.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in landscape architecture, urban design, and/or planning is required.
- Professional licensure (registered landscape architect and/or certified planner) is desired.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume and portfolio online to be considered
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. Job ID
12743 Date posted