Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking
an Associate Account Manager (AAM). The Associate Account Manager (AAM) serves as the primary contact for Brickman/ValleyCrest clients. They build and sustain long-term relationships, focusing on both client retention and ancillary sales. The Associate Account Manager works with clients within the Senior Account Manager's portfolio.What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
- Develop and maintain a schedule to perform "site walkthroughs" during formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met.
- Lead and facilitate or assist in the resolution of customer problems or concerns.
- Proactively present site enhancement ideas to existing customers.
- Ensure renewals of each assigned account within the customer portfolio.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to sell ancillary services.
- Generate referrals from existing client base and communicate to Business Developer.
- Develop accurate estimates and takeoffs for both new and existing clients as needed.
- Communicate regularly with Production Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
- Manage service delivery to specified scope of work.
- Ensure branch financial goals met by maintaining acceptable gross margins for both base contract work and ancillary services.
- Coordinate consistent and timely site visits with Production Manager.
- Participate in branch meetings and assist Senior Account Manager in overall leadership of Client Service Team.
- Maintain satisfactory Accounts Receivable levels.
- Coordinate with Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases consistently updated with current client information.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Branch Leadership.
- 0-1 years of supervisory experience in the landscape or service industry.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience in a service industry.
- Must be able to travel.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
9750 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry