Associate Actuary - Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) Funded Modeling Team
Prudential Financial, Inc. is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. For more information, please visit www.prudential.com.
Prudential Retirement delivers retirement plan solutions for public, private, and non-profit organizations. Services include state-of-the-art record keeping, administrative services, investment management, comprehensive employee investment education and communications, and trustee services. For more information, please visit http://www.prudential.com/retire/.
The Associate Actuary, Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) Funded Modeling Team, is an open position that plays a key role in the development of modeling platform and infrastructure of Prudential’s rapidly growing PRT Funded Business. In this role, you will closely collaborate with PRT Pricing Transaction and Research & Development (R&D) teams on financial modeling efforts for pricing, special projects and R&D initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support financial modeling and analytics for PRT funded pricing and reinsurance transaction platform.
- Develop and enhance actuarial models used for cash flow production and policyholder behavior, Statutory and GAAP reserves, asset liability management, and financial projections.
- Collaborate with PRT Pricing Global Methodology & Assumptions (GMA) team and Research & Development (R&D) team and Global Portfolio Management (GPM) team on User Acceptance Testing efforts.
- Provide accurate and insightful model validation to facilitate confident decision-making and to achieve business goals.
- Implement efficient and robust pricing processes and ensure compliance with Model Risk Policies and End User Controls.
- Be an active participant in Prudential’s actuarial community
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.