The Associate Analyst role of PepsiCo's Global Diversity & Engagement Center of Excellence plays a key role in executing an agenda that aligns with PepsiCo's business priorities. This role will have responsibilities in planning and managing events, meetings, and department initiatives; leading project planning execution and developing and managing the department budget, account payables and financial reconciliation. The nature of this position requires an astute attention to detail, professional decorum, sound judgment, a customer service mindset and the ability to effectively address multiple deliverables with minimal oversight.
- Cultivate the best possible attendee experience by planning, coordinating and executing various onsite, offsite and web-based events and meetings at varying stages of conception though execution. This includes the development of meeting/event objectives and agendas, event timelines and action plans.
- Manage all aspects of venue coordination, including venue contracts and requirement logistics, meals and meeting/event materials.
- Ability to develop and manage departmental (i.e. multi-pronged) budget(s). Prepare forecasts and provide periodic updates (quarterly and YE accruals); develop and present recommendations to streamline and improve overall efficiency.
- Develop and proactively manage department calendar; make recommendations as appropriate
- Facilitate the review of external requests for sponsorships, provide responses
- Liaise with employee resource groups and global D&E leads
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to develop and edit event communications (i.e. save the dates, invitations, registrations, reminders, meeting materials, executive briefs, post event summaries, etc.)
- Proven ability to simultaneously handle multiple initiatives, in varying stages of development,
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders including but not limited to, HR, Communications, Meeting Services, Global Procurement, Marketing, Facilities and Legal.
- Ability to work with external stakeholders and vendors
- Must be willing to work extended hours during peak times, travel on a limited basis
- Anticipate senior leader's needs and respond accordingly
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in project management and meeting management tools and software (Cvent, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong rapport with broad spectrum of internal and external stakeholders and influence outcomes
- High proficiency in multi-tasking, prioritization and organizing timelines
- Ability to appropriately provide instruction to others
- Maniacal attention to detail, strong administrative/clerical skillset
- Exemplary organizational skills (electronic and physical)
- High level of personal initiative and judgment
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.