The World of Coca-Cola is currently seeking an Attraction Supervisor. This position will work with a team of Associate managers and other Supervisor level associates. The Attraction Supervisor will direct and watch over a team of 65-70 hourly associates. This position will report to team of Associate Attraction Managers who in turn report into the Manager of Operations for the World ofCoca-Cola. The Attraction Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations at the World of Coca-Cola and all of the Entertainment venues within and on the surrounding property including the Ticketing Center, Admissions, Guest Relations (GR), VIP Tours and Pemberton Place Activations. The Attraction Supervisor is focused on communicating roles, tasks and responsibilities to hourly associates to ensure Manager expectations and business objectives are met. This includes up-holding and protecting the brand integrity of The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) through the delivery of unparalleled guest service, maintaining impeccable show quality as well as driving and achieving sales/profit goals. As a Supervisor who is part of the World of Coca-Cola Attraction team this position is also responsible for maintaining and delivering efficiency targets as it relates to capacity management and planning during peak and off peak business periods.
• Apply knowledge of performance management and development processes to provide an overall context and
framework to encourage employee contribution through setting, feedback, and performance development
• Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action
• Create and or/approve employee work schedules including assignments, zone rotation, training, vacations and
paid time off, cover for absenteeism, and overtime scheduling when applicable
• Assist or lead recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring and employing non-exempt talent
• Mentor, and develop direct reports, including overseeing new employee on-boarding and providing career
development planning and opportunities
• Experience driving employee engagement through situational leadership, learning and development, coaching
and feedback Provide leadership, direction and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance
• Proven track record in establishing high standards of guest service to include: effectively messaging and
coaching others on meeting standards; ability to observe and identify service strengths and opportunities and
create plan of action to close gap areas
• Provide leadership and support for assigned department to include: guest service metrics, financial and
accounting requirements and operational efficiencies
• Supports attainment of sales, payroll and guest service goals. Communicate the principles and values of The
Coca-Cola Company through personal contact with consumers and dignitaries from around the world in order to
further enhance the consumers' connection to the brand
• DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
• COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage
relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
• ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key
• INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the
business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
• DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
• Strong ability to focus on the performance of the department, employee, or processes to drive success of the
• Leadership managerial skills; strong team building skills
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate verbally to both large and small groups of
• Ability to interpret and apply policies in employee handbook and standard operating guidelines
• Strong analytical skills
• Employee scheduling High aptitude to resolve issues that align with Company image.
• Ability to thrive in dynamic, high paced environment. Highest level of personal and professional integrity and
• Willingness and ability to work long hours, including holidays and weekends as required
• Proficient in MS office Suite
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent
Related Work Experience: 2 years' experience managing others required, preferably in a fast paced high volume Attraction, Museum, restaurant, retail or convenience operation
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.