Associate Brand Manager – Dove Men Care Deodorants
We are looking for rising stars that enjoy a challenging role in a dynamic category. Dove Men Care has been the #1 fastest-growing US grooming brand with campaigns and products that have celebrated a new era of modern masculinity, where care makes a man stronger. Deodorants is one of the fastest growing segments of the business with significant double-digit growth year on year. Given this momentum, the business has incredibly high expectations and exciting plans to continue driving growth.
As the leading Antiperspirant/Deodorant manufacturer (Dove Men Care, Axe, Degree), Unilever is accountable for leading market development in men’s antiperspirant/deodorants, via a growing portfolio of products, insight-led marketing and activities with top retailers that drive conversion. Our job on Dove Men Care is to drive awareness of the brand through compelling communications and payoff with a superior product experience. This is an excellent role for candidates who want a fast pace and to see their contributions drive the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Assist in the development and execution of brand plans to deliver growth and profit targets in the USA
· Develop highly effective channel-specific strategies that drive market share goals across channels.
· Assist in the integrated marketing plan development including leading specific programs and activations
· Develop deep understanding of the competitive and customer environment including share analyses
· Manage an A&P budget
· Provide brand equity/demand driver input to volume forecasting, financial updates
· Lead, manage, and motivate cross-functional team to accomplish brand goals, objectives, and key initiatives
· Assist Brand Manager in develop annual and long-range brand plans
· Development of customer presentations and brand tools for customer development
· Identify and mobilize needed resources to accomplish brand/project goals
· Prepare and interpret market research analyses
· Support and champion our brand strategy, marketing principles, and organizational values.
· 3 years experience in Brand Marketing, preferably CPG
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Analytic capability to manage & forecast volume, address business issues, chase business opportunities and make strategic recommendations
· Creativity in problem solving and communications development
· Strong Digital/Social knowledge a plus
· Strong analytical skills
· Understanding of digital and social landscape
· Experience leading or working with agencies and media partners
· Experience and understanding working with different customer channels
· Proven record of drive and initiative with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to operate in an unstructured, dynamic environment, and to provide innovative approaches in a team-based structure
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
"Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.