Associate Brand Manager - Dove Men Hair Job Summary
Dove Men Care has been the #1 fastest-growing US grooming brand for over 2 years with campaigns and products that have celebrated a new era of modern masculinity, where care makes a man stronger. The fastest-growing category for Dove Men is Hair, which has doubled since 2014 and is both #1 fastest-growing brand in the entire hair category and the fastest-growing business unit in Unilever US. Given this momentum, the business has incredibly high expectations and exciting plans to continue driving growth.
Our challenge is simple. Most guys don’t pay attention to their hair unless it’s falling out. As the leading Men’s Hair manufacturer (Dove Men, Axe, Suave Men), Unilever is accountable for leading market development in men’s shampoo & styling products, via a growing portfolio of products, insight-led marketing and activities with top retailers that drive conversion. This is a transformational time to join the Men’s Hair team and Dove Men Hair in particular. For candidates who want a fast pace and to see their contributions drive the business, there is no better place to be. Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and execution of plans to deliver growth and profit targets
- Develop highly effective channel-specific strategies that drive market share goals across channels.
- Assist in the integrated marketing plan development including leading specific programs
- Deep understanding of the competitive and customer environment including share analysis
- Manage an A&P budget
- Support Brand Manager with strategic development
- Support and champion our brand strategy, marketing principles, and organizational values.
- Lead, manage, and motivate cross-functional team to accomplish brand goals, objectives, and key initiatives
- Develop annual and long-range brand plans and assist in the preparation of the presentation
- Assist in development of customer presentations and brand tools for customer development
- Identify and mobilize needed resources to accomplish brand/project goals
- Prepare and interpret market research analysis
- Analyze and forecast results and trend
- 1-2 years experience in Brand Marketing, preferably CPG
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytic capability to manage & forecast volume, address business issues, chase business opportunities and make strategic recommendations
- Creativity in problem solving and communications development
- Strong Digital/Social knowledge a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of digital and social
- Experience/ability leading or working with agencies and media partners
- Experience and understanding working with different customer channels
- Proven record of drive and initiative with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in an unstructured, dynamic environment, and to provide innovative approaches in a team-based structure
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered.
Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.