Associate Brand Manager - Axe Hair Job Summary
Empowering guys to Find Your Magic , Axe is the world’s leading grooming brand and Axe Hair is the #1 biggest US men’s hair brand and men’s styling brand. Axe has built a reputation in Hair as the brand that makes styling easy for every day with simple, category-leading products award-winning advertising and significant marketing investment. As Axe continues its evolution from deodorant brand to fully-fledged grooming brand, Hair is front-and-center in the journey.
Members of the Axe team function as a unique sub-culture within Unilever Personal Care. This is a brand that has fun, takes chances and isn’t afraid to fail. We understand our target audience isn’t the average Unilever consumer and spend a lot of time getting to know and understand him. Working on Axe is an experience unlike any other brand – and something you take with you for an entire career. Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and execution of plans to deliver growth and profit targets
- Develop highly effective channel-specific strategies that drive market share goals across channels.
- Assist in the integrated marketing plan development including leading specific programs
- Deep understanding of the competitive and customer environment including share analysis
- Manage an A&P budget
- Support Brand Manager with strategic development
- Support and champion our brand strategy, marketing principles, and organizational values.
- Lead, manage, and motivate cross-functional team to accomplish brand goals, objectives, and key initiatives
- Develop annual and long-range brand plans and assist in the preparation of the presentation
- Assist in development of customer presentations and brand tools for customer development
- Identify and mobilize needed resources to accomplish brand/project goals
- Prepare and interpret market research analysis
- Analyze and forecast results and trend
- 1-2 years experience in Brand Marketing, preferably CPG
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of digital and social
- Clear demonstration of successful, consistent delivery to the business
- Clear demonstration of project management & leadership skills
- Experience/ability leading or working with agencies and media partners
- Experience and understanding working with different customer channels
- Proven record of drive and initiative with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in an unstructured, dynamic environment, and to provide innovative approaches in a team-based structure
- Ability to operate effectively in a less structured environment
- Strong Bias For Action & Accountability both for self and others
- Growth and competitive mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytic capability to manage & forecast volume, address business issues, chase business opportunities and make strategic recommendations
- Not afraid to dig into the details, question where appropriate and look for opportunities
- Creativity in problem solving and communications development
- Strong Digital/Social knowledge a plus
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.