Associate Brand Manager – Hispanic Marketing
The Hispanic Marketing group at Unilever is a group of marketing experts who work across the Unilever portfolio to ensure that Unilever brands are winning with this key demographic segment. A member of this group gets marketing experience just like marketers assigned to specific brands, however they have the opportunity to work across the company to do their groundbreaking marketing work.
A role in this group is considered part of the normal Marketing career path at Unilever. Thus a group member would expect to rotate into an Innovation or U.S. Marketing role after their tenure in this group. Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and execute business-building initiatives needed to accomplish short and long-term goals of the brands/portfolio. Lead and manage Hispanic Foods & Refreshments portfolio/brand activities including brand marketing initiatives, business performance tracking, winning with customers, and understanding & influencing consumer buying behavior.
- Support and champion our strategy, marketing principles, and organizational values.
- Lead, manage, and motivate cross-functional team to accomplish brand/project goals, objectives, and key initiatives
- Develop annual and long-range brand plans and assist in the preparation of the presentation
- Identify and mobilize needed resources to accomplish brand/project goals
- Prepare and interpret market research analysis
- Analyze results and provide recommendations
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in consumer brand marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; MBA preferred
- Experience working for a CPG company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Spanish & English)
- Analytical/quantitative skills, complex project management skills, team leadership skills, strategic thinking and leadership skills, coaching skills
- Proven record of drive and initiative with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in an aggressive, dynamic environment, and to provide innovative approaches in a team-based structure
- Spanish speaking important for success in this role.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .