Associate Brand Manager – Magnum Ice Cream
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Magnum Ice Cream North American brand team. Launched in Europe in 1989, Magnum Ice Cream was the first premium hand-held ice cream bar. Over the subsequent years, the brand expanded to over 51 markets, becoming the largest frozen novelty in the world. Magnum arrived in the U.S. in 2011 and with more than 100 million ice cream bars sold in the US this past year alone, Americans have been quick to fall in love with the brand.
We are seeking a passionate team member to drive the innovations side of Magnum, including product development, brand-led growth activities and communications initiatives as we continue to expand the brand in North America.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for innovation-led initiatives for Magnum Ice Cream in North America
- As project leader, closely partner with cross-functional team members (including Global, R&D, Supply Chain, Finance, Agencies, CMI & CTI) to design & craft exceptional product & packaging experiences, including artwork and claims development
- Continually pursue market & consumer insights to inform growth strategy
- Develop campaign ideas & assets with agency partners and adapt Magnum’s global Brand Communication
- Create inspiring Brand Engagement Toolkits for owned innovation and market development projects and cascade to operations teams
- Partner with the operations, digital and Ecommerce teams to proactively drive Magnum’s eCommerce business and ensure best-in-class execution of omni-channel assets
- Work with global team to align on annual Brand Strategic Plans and work with local team to adapt it for North American market
- Drive a culture of efficiency and innovation excellence within the brand, including management of budget and performance reporting (Post Launch Evaluations)
- Track innovations and own the funnel value reporting
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA preferred)
- Around 3 years of marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Record of Growth Mindset and Bias for Action
- Strong sense of Accountability and Responsibility
- Analytical/quantitative skills, complex project management skills, team leadership skills
- High energy and engagement: Ability to operate in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Ability to form strong partnerships with multiple cross-functional and global partners
- An ability to be reactive and flexible to course-correct when the market changes
- Highly articulate and able to influence a wide range of stakeholders
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered.
Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.