Associate Brand Manager- Suave Job Summary
Suave is a $900MM brand that is in 1 out of every 2 US Households. Suave has massive reach across consumer groups targeting women, men, and kids. The Suave Hair Business is a $500MM business. The newly formed Suave Masterbrand team will operate as one integrated team across categories and will be locally run. This will enable the team to be more agile and responsive to the market place. It will allow us to do think differently, operate more with an entrepreneurial spirit, and be more competitive.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Suave Masterbrand team as we redefine how marketing works within Unilever and to lead one of Unilever’s largest PC businesses, Suave Hair. It is a complicated portfolio with multiple ranges across shampoo, conditioners and styling targeting different consumer groups. It is also the role that is the face of Suave Masterbrand to our customer teams. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and execution of plans to deliver growth and profit targets including launching innovation and driving the core
- Develop highly effective channel-specific strategies that drive market share goals across channels.
- Assist in the integrated marketing plan development including leading specific programs
- Deep understanding of the competitive and customer environment including share analysis
- Manage an A&P budget
- Support Brand Manager with strategic development
- Deliver innovation projects on time and in full by leading cross functional teams within the region and globally
- Support and champion our brand strategy, marketing principles, and organizational values.
- Lead, manage, and motivate cross-functional team to accomplish brand goals, objectives, and key initiatives
- Develop annual and long-range brand plans and assist in the preparation of the presentation
- Identify and mobilize needed resources to accomplish brand/project goals
- Prepare and interpret market research analysis
- Analyze and forecast results and trend
- 1-2 years’ experience in Brand Marketing, preferably CPG
- Ability to operate effectively in a less structured environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytic capability to manage & forecast volume, address business issues, chase business opportunities and make strategic recommendations
- Creativity in problem solving and communications development
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Digital/Social knowledge
- Clear demonstration of successful, consistent delivery to the business
- Clear demonstration of project management & leadership skills
- Experience/ability leading or working with agencies and media partners
- Experience and understanding working with different customer channels
- Ability to operate in an unstructured, dynamic environment, and to provide innovative approaches in a team-based structure
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening
questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.