Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Working under minimal supervision:
- Assists in resolving any safety, or other work issues promptly with Supervisor's guidance
- Follows local, state and federal building codes
- Accurately records and reports daily work reports by the end of every shift
- Responsible for using resources efficiently; reduce, reuse, and recycle when appropriate
- Shares experience and support to expand the capabilities of all department staff
- May be asked to supervise vendors occasionally
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities
- Working knowledge and experience using building management systems
- Capable of performing shaft alignment
- Capable of troubleshooting common issues related to the above equipment and systems
- Proficient in reading construction drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Must be capable of composing and comprehending basic correspondence with customers, coworkers, and managers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, work will be dispatched through CMMS
- Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs/ladders and ability to lift/carry loads of 50+ pounds
- This position will participate in a rotating on-call schedule, reporting onsite within 45-60 minutes.
- Available for over-time as needed
- Universal CFC License required
- HVAC Systems Maintenance and Troubleshooting Certification, or equivalent experience in related field, preferred
- 5+ years of work experience at facilities engineer level, or related field
- Arc Flash Safety Compliance Certification (NFP70E), preferred
- Electrical systems troubleshooting and electrical safety training, preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.