LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Business Operations Associate to join our "Biz Ops team in leading our top- and bottom-line impact through objective analysis, operational insights and strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for driving our Talent Solutions monetization engine by ideating and analyzing the impact of new products and exploring potential growth opportunities. Responsibilities
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Identify, diagnose and resolve performance issues
- Manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and analyze business drivers
- BA/BS degree in engineering, math, statistics, physics, computer science or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in strategy consulting, investment banking or a strategy-related role
- Experience with enterprise software, SaaS or online advertising
- Experience working with large datasets and using practical statistical analyses
- Experience solving real-world business and product problems using relational databases
- Experience in sales, digital media, consumer technology and online monetization
- Experience building and maintaining complex models
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Familiarity with SQL, Salesforce.com and Dart
- Practical understanding of business, technology, big data and/or entrepreneurship
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.