LinkedIn helps professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. With the acquisition of Lynda.com, we now also help professionals continue to learn and stay ahead.
Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Our Business Operations team is seeking a passionate and strategic Business Operations Associate to support the Learning Solutions business.
In this role, you will partner with our sales leadership to tackle high-priority strategic questions, and be part of the core Business Operations ("Biz Ops") team responsible for objective analysis, operational insights, and strategic initiatives across all of LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate is someone who is genuinely passionate about technology, learning and LinkedIn. We're looking for natural problem-solvers who are comfortable with data and ambiguity, and are able to both delve into the details and engage meaningfully on the overall strategy. The location of this position is primarily in one of two locations (San Francisco or Sunnyvale). Responsibilities:
- Serving as part of the "SWAT team" to conduct top priority strategy and operational improvement projects for the new and growing Learning Solutions business
- Bringing clear thinking and excellent problem-solving and communication skills to a range of challenging business questions
- Analyzing the business health, developing a deep understanding of evolving value drivers, and consistently surfacing strategic insights to the Learning Solutions leadership team
- Identifying actionable and innovative improvement levers, and supporting implementation/rollout of your recommendations
- Communicating effectively at all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership / executives)
- Cultivating meaningful relationships with partners (e.g. Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance)
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of work experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, or technology company.
- Proactive and passionate: You're independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You're motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Highly analytical: You're analytical, with experience decomposing and solving real world business problems, ideally building/using advanced Excel models. SQL a plus.
- Concise and effective communications: You're able to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership.
- Undergraduate degree in science, mathematics, engineering or any quantitative major