LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are seeking a highly strategic, driven, and analytical Business Operations Associate. The successful candidate will partner with our Marketing team to tackle high priority strategic questions for our organization, and be part of the core Business Operations team responsible for objective analysis, operational insights, and strategic initiatives across all of LinkedIn.
The Business Operations ("Biz Ops") team is broadly aligned to the functional areas of the organization, and this role will be a key member of the team focused exclusively on working with our Sales leadership team supporting LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology in general and specifically LinkedIn. The position is based in San Francisco (or Sunnyvale). Responsibilities
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive forward business plans and special projects
- Create and manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and to continually analyze business drivers
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience at management consulting firm, technology-focused investment bank, or operating experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or consumer internet
- Deeply analytical with strong presentation skills: Ability to quickly iterate and create presentations. Advanced Excel/modeling and PowerPoint is a must.
- Highly productive: Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis. This role is intended for somebody with initiative and a deep sense of ownership that takes responsibility for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations.
- Structured thinking: Develop and leverage frameworks to help establish team philosophy, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders, and identify the 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful and actionable answers without boiling the ocean with analysis overload.
- High-energy, team-first, positive attitude: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking prioritization expertise: Experience and enjoyment in balancing multiple priorities and varied demands.
- SQL experience a plus
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.