A Chemistry Lab Technician job in Fremont, Michigan is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have two years experience in a chemistry, biology, or food sciences laboratory (schooling included), you are encouraged to apply to this position. In this role you will be responsible for performing routine tests and laboratory analyses. Additionally you will be responsible for research, development and implementation of new analytical methods and instruments. This is a FIRST shift position.
Chemistry Lab Technician responsibilities include:
• Implement method validations/verifications
• Create or revise work instructions, and data logbooks
• Review laboratory data and conduct investigations of out of specification or out of trend results
• Ensure compliance to all laboratory LI's and GI's
• Preferrably a Masters Degree in Chemistry or Food Science; also willing to consider a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biology or Food Science
• Two years' experience in a laboratory (schooling included)
• Solid understanding of GMPs and GLPs
If you are interested in this Chemistry Lab Technician job in Fremont, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at email@example.com or call 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.