ASSOCIATE CLAIM REPRESENTATIVE - WORKERS' COMPENSATION Located in Aurora, IL This is not a remote position Start Date: January 9, 2017
The ACR position is a fast-paced, team-oriented role that provides the opportunity for rapid advancement within the Claims organization.
The ideal candidate is someone who has outstanding communication ability and a desire to work in a field where you can make a dramatic impact on the lives of our customers during their time of need.
Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, build credibility and gain trust while operating with integrity at all times
Responsible for the investigation and file management of claims as well as assisting other claim professionals and our policy holders with multiple facets of the claims process
Serve as "the face of The Hartford" as we deliver on the insurance promise and make a difference in our customers' lives
Achieve targeted performance goals to manage costs and support The Hartford's industry-leading operational claims standards
Aggressively expand technical acumen to facilitate career advancement to high level positions within Claims upon paid training program completion Qualifications:
- A passion for customer service
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and persuasively communicate to a variety of customers
- Comfort in making decisions after seeking out information
- Desire to advance your career and the willingness to do what it takes to achieve your goals
- Willingness to learn, lead, be led, support your teammates, have fun and work hard in our Workers' Compensation department.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to work core business hours Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm plus additional time if needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD