At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA is comprised of locally-managed facilities that include more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom, employing approximately 230,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities resulting in more than 26M patient encounters each year. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we provide by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality.
• Ranked 63 in Fortune 500
• Competitive Fortune 100, industry matched salaries and yearly merit increase
• Computerworld Top 50 Best Places to Work in IT annually since 2009
• Named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" annually since 2010
• 106 HCA hospitals are on The Joint Commission's list of top performers on key quality measures.
The Associate Client Implementation and Support Analyst is primarily responsible for facilitating support within a Line of Business to all HCA, Lifepoint, Capella, Parallon and non-affiliated hospitals and HCA's corporate office, division offices or other entities. This client services role includes answering incoming phone calls and emails from clients from throughout the enterprise, answering inquiries and questions, gathering significant information, triaging issues, troubleshooting problems, providing information to clients, prioritizing issues based on potential impact, routing issues to appropriate resources, and follow up phone calls and emails to assure issues have been addressed satisfactorily.
They will interact and collaborate with other support analysts within the enterprise and the client base to provide significant information about support issues, utilize appropriate resources to initiate effective resolution processes, enter information with meaningful content into ticketing system, identify and prioritize issues to be escalated and engage in some problem solving processes. The client base supported will include representatives from the HCA division service desks and shared service centers, vendor representatives and other departments throughout the enterprise. Building strong working relationships within IT&S by working across organization boundaries to acquire and record significant information to be used in the resolution of client reported issues. They will be required to continually expand knowledge of current and upcoming products within the designated specialties and update and distribute reference information accordingly.
The Associate Client Implementation and Support Analyst provides support during and after normal business hours (nights, weekends & holidays), as required.
• Answers Client Support Services telephone calls, documents all customer inquiries and resolutions received via phone calls, mailboxes or other alternative streams of input in order to identify, diagnose, and initiate research necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
• Creates a positive client support experience and builds strong relationships through problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling clients with a consummately professional attitude.
• Provides support within a Line of Business, clinical or infrastructure specialty and across specialties as required. Educates and trains clients one-on-one as needed to resolve requests.
• Actively works to ensure IT&S Service Level Agreements are met.
• Actively participates in and manages incident communication needs and expectations for customers and stakeholders.
• Expands current and upcoming product knowledge.
• Continually seeks to improve technical skills as they relate to all areas of the support organization through attending classes, providing onsite support to facilities as requested and keeping up to date on industry standards.
• Provides after-hours and on-call support as required.
• Travel to new clinic openings to support users as they learn to use HCA software and systems.
• Resolve all IT-related issues that arise during go-live.
• Participates in IT&S and departmental project activities or other duties as assigned; such as: attends project meetings, testing, developing or reviewing documentation and support procedures, supporting the pilot or implementation (onsite or remote), etc.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree- Preferred
OTHER / SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrated ability and desire to learn line of business and business terminology
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• High level of patience, empathy, courtesy and listening skills required in dealing with customers and their issues
• Ability and desire to learn HCA's Client Support Services processes and techniques
• Ability to judge severity of issues and use discretion in obtaining required services
• Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
• Above average communication and telephone skills
• Ability to succinctly communicate verbally and in a variety of media
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to work with a team
• Excellent data entry and keyboard skills
• Proficient computer skills and knowledge
Preferred but not required
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• A working knowledge of providing customer support using BMC's Remedy
• A working knowledge of Active Directory/NT Account administration
• Understanding of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
• Clinical System Experience
• Practice Velocity Experience
• verbal and written communication skills
• listening skills
• problem analysis
• problem solving
• customer service orientation
• organizational skills
• attention to detail
• team work
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Physical Demands: Prolonged sitting, viewing a computer screen and typing on a computer keyboard
Physical Demands: Extensive telephone usage
Working Conditions: Includes a schedule that has shifts occurring after normal business hours (nights, weekends and company holidays) and on-call support as required.
Working Conditions: May require up to 25% travel.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom