Associate Clinical Account Specialist - New Jersey - Biosense Webster
Biosense Webster, part of Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for an Associate Clinical Account Specialist. Biosense Webster is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing all headquartered in our talent hub in Irvine, CA.
The Associate Clinical Account Specialist (ACAS) is a 6-12 month training position that, when successfully completed, leads to a Clinical Account Specialist (CAS) role. The ACAS position is focused on building the skills necessary to drive business growth through providing professional clinical support to health care providers, including Electrophysiology (EP) physicians and laboratory staff for BWI diagnostic and therapeutic catheters and systems to enable practitioners to perform advanced cardiac ablation procedures.
• The selected candidate will learn to provide education and training regarding BWI CARTO® 3-D electro-anatomical mapping system as well as other accessory equipment and will quickly become an extension of a collaborative field force and EP lab team.
• Pivotal to their success will be their ability to develop the clinical and business acumen necessary to meet the procedure support needs of our customers while exceeding business objectives.
• As available, after the initial development period, and demonstrated proficiency to work independently in the CAS role, meeting customers’ needs and exceeding business results, the ACAS will be assigned a territory of responsibility within a mutually agreed upon geography as a CAS.
• During the training period, under the general direction of the manager and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position will learn to:
o Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of BWI’s systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO® System and appropriate software modules including CARTOMERGE™, CARTOSOUND ™ and the Stockert RF generator) during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
o Educate customers on all BWI products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings and share best practices to increase value for customers.
o Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account and create awareness of BWI solutions and facilitates Territory Sales Manager (TM) contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
• The ACAS will also be expected to: stay current on company products instructions for use (IFU), best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information, prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment, maintain composure and problem solving focus during stressful interactions, and engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders.
• A minimum of a related Bachelors Degree is required, Masters Degree preferred. Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Nursing or related degree preferred.
• This position requires candidates to be one of the following: a graduate within the last 36 months from an accredited academic program OR accredited EP school OR exiting a branch of the US Military.
• Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history.
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally. Ability to relocate at the end of the training program.
• Required to work in a laboratory setting near or with heavy equipment, ability to lift 60 lbs., and wear protective gear (i.e. lead aprons).
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-New Jersey-Trenton, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)