Job DescriptionAbout us:At IMS, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don't simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader - a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We're committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IMS means you'll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.Total Rewards:
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.
Strategy and Portfolio Analysis is looking for talented, eager developers to help design, structure and implement decision models. The developers will work under the guidance of methodology leaders and as part of strategic consulting projects.
Candidates interested in joining IMS Consulting Group as an Excel and VBA Model Developer must have:
- Desire to build complex financial and decision models
- Strong interest and some experience in Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications
- Strong computational and analytical capabilities
- Intellectual curiosity, discipline and attention for structure and details
- Bachelor's degree in Computational Mathematics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or equivalent field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 2-4 years of direct related experience
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates should have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office VBA applications
- Experience with .net
- Knowledge or experience with regression analysis
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis including cash-flow modeling
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.