Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionAssociate Consultant - New University Graduate Do what you love. Love what you do. Workday Associate Consultant roles work on project teams to help Workday customers implement our growing catalog of global, cloud-based applications. Learn how to apply Workday's implementation methodology and technology to customers of all sizes and in any sector, including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, education, biomed, technology, and others. Workday may be the place for you if:
About the Role
- You can collaborate with diverse groups of people to gather and analyze customer business requirements.
- You get excited to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- You have great verbal and written communication skills
- You thrive at problem-solving and making decisions, both as a teammate and independently
About the TeamsFunctional Consulting The Functional Consultant role offers exciting opportunities to Design and implement customer requirements into our Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financials, and Student products. What would you do everyday?
- Work with a team to gather and analyze customer business requirements and implement HCM, Payroll, Financials, and Student Information Systems solutions
- Apply Workday's deployment methodology to customer implementations and help customers achieve a high degree of success and satisfaction with Workday's products.
Where you could work : Pleasanton, CA; San Francisco, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Raleigh, NC; Toronto, ON, CAN Technical Consulting The Technical Consultant role offers exciting opportunities to develop integrations into and out of our system, i.e., load applicant's' data into Workday, pass employee and dependents demographics information to insurance companies, pass employee compensation information to payroll systems around the world, or register college students for classes. We're not all about coding, but at least some recent coding experience is important. If you have more, all the better. We accept experience in virtually any programming language, with the idea being that if you can code well in one language, you can do the same in another. What would you do everyday?
- Work with customers to gather and analyze customer business requirements.
- Demonstrate the configurations through building prototype systems and assist client testing.
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated.
- Apply Workday's deployment methodology to customer implementations to help customers achieve a high degree of success and satisfaction with Workday's products.
Where you could work : Pleasanton, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; Atlanta, GA; Berwyn, PA Deployment Consulting The Deployment Consultant role gives you opportunities to work with Consultants, Customers and Project Managers to develop new materials to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of deployments. drive changes in the interface that every single Workday customer uses. What would you do everyday?
- Design, implement, and deploy integration solutions to the Workday cloud across Workday's HR, Benefits, Payroll, Financial, and Student Information Systems products.
- Apply Workday's various integration technologies and techniques to a wide variety of Workday Implementation Projects
Where you could work : Pleasanton, CA Generation Workday Start your future today with Generation Workday. The next generation of talent will further fuel Workday's success. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest graduates to join Generation Workday, a 12-month early career development program uniquely designed to develop our future leaders. The Generation Workday Program is focused on supporting a successful college to career transition for emerging professionals who have graduated within the last 12 months. Launch your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work, actively supports your career, and places an emphasis on fun. Why You Should Join It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're changing the face of enterprise software and we're having a good time doing it. We know that happy employees are engaged employees. That is why we support programs and activities designed to keep our employees happy. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy Workday. Workday is proud of its diverse workforce, but does not sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visas that will require sponsorship now or in the future for these positions. About Workday
- Become a Workday product expert in one or more areas of Workday Student (e.g., Recruiting, Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Records, etc.)
- Work with Delivery Architects, Developers and Product Managers to update deployment artifacts designed to educate consultants and customers on new and emerging product functionality.
- Collaborate with teams to update and improve presentations, design guides, demonstration scripts and other deployment artifacts on an ongoing basis.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.