Given the complexity and multi-functionality of the ETF business we see the need for a small but dedicated strategy team that is responsible for strategy reporting & MIS and new business identification. This dedicated team within the business will also partner with Global Strategy and Finance to ensure sufficient support and focused thinking on the SPDR business.
Advantages of working on the team include:
\t Role Description
- \t\tThe equivalent of top-tier strategy consulting experience within a Fortune 300 company\t
- \t\tChallenging high impact work with direct responsibility for your analysis\t
- \t\tDriving the strategy for the third largest ETF provider in the world
As an Associate Consultant you will work with a small group of consultants on key projects aligned with the highest priorities of senior management. Typical projects could include strategy development operational improvement market entry or exit market positioning and segmentation product / customer positioning and profitability and capital investment decisions.
We will continually enable the management team to assess the health of the business and to make decisions to adapt to those changing conditions. Associate Consultant responsibilities include:
\t Professional Qualifications and Skills
- \t\tAssist in using insights to build cohesive compelling logical arguments to move senior management to act\t
- \t\tTake on growing levels of responsibility in consultant-type projects for senior management\t
- \t\tCraft storylines for portions of research with ability to demonstrate resourcefulness in identifying and interpreting data sources analysis tools and techniques\t
- \t\tRun and maintain any current reports and analyses for evaluating the overall business\t
- \t\tInterface across business functions to complete projects\t
- \t\tCommunicate research analysis and findings to partners with support of broader team
- \t\tTop undergraduate degree\t
- \t\tExcellent analytical and critical-thinking skills\t
- \t\tStrong communication skills\t
- \t\tProficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint\t
- \t\t1-3 years of experience in asset management or management consulting
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.