Associate Consumer& Market Insights Manager- CD Analytics
At Unilever Consumer & Market Insight we believe that data and insight will transform global businesses beyond all recognition. We want our organisation to become a world leader in consumer & customer analytics and insight.
The CD Insight Analyst is responsible for the analysis of multiple data sets to bring insights to our customers (Retailers) and customer development teams. Through the integration of both customer and consumer data you will build and land Data Driven Marketing across the sales organisation. This role exists to make sense of vast amounts of data in a way that enable Unilever’s Category & Sales teams to act and enhance the way they engage with our Retailer Customers. The ideal candidate will be analytical, detail-oriented, and able to articulate the value of analytics to our customer development teams and team members alike. They will be working closely with CMI (Country & CD BPIs) to deliver a holistic solution to the CD leadership teams
• Manipulating and analysing large volumes of data, combining both customer (Retailer) and consumer data
• Build statistical / analytical models & solutions that will drive both our customer’s business (e.g. increased footfall) as well as our business (e.g. selling more volume)
• Deliver actionable insights to help decision making
• Primary responsibility to deliver solutions to both Global & Regional (market/cluster) Customer Development teams
• Partner with country CMI teams and CMI CD BPIs to deliver holistic solutions to the CD leadership teams
• Collaboration with data analyst peers on model development
• Work with I&A to drive full company roll out of solutions
• Working with other analytical functions across the business to learn and share best practice
• Closely align with the People Data Centre (PDC) to identify ways to integrate Social and Careline (Call Centre) data as well as support consumer profiling for our People Relationship Marketing programme
• Strong Statistical / numerical background (degree or equivalent)
• Ability to analyse large and complex data sets with proven experience in delivering recommendations to senior stakeholders
• Experience building or exposure to statistical models including propensity and regression models
• Strong technical skills in the likes of R, Tableau, Hadoop, SAS, SQL or similar softwares
• Data driven with a strong commercial acumen
• Strong communication skills
• Understanding of retail & shopping landscape
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.