Associate Consumer Market Insights Manager - Market Insights
Are you good with numbers? I mean really good with numbers? And by that I mean, do you think about what the numbers mean and how a business should leverage the numbers to make better business decisions? Can you even tell a story with numbers? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
Unilever’s Consumer & Market Insights Analytics team was formed to drive business impact to business teams across categories through insights from analytics. A key objective of the CMI Analytics group is to bring talented individuals with broad exposure to solving business issues across functions and categories.
The key partners for CMI Analytics are Marketing-led business teams, including Sales and Finance. The analytics team aligns with the Personal care, Refreshment and Foods businesses to provide insights and identify business opportunities leveraging analytics.
1. Become an indispensable business partner with Marketing, Finance, Sales and Consumer & Market Insight colleagues.
2. Analyze marketing and media data to determine business insights and recommendations including identifying key drivers of business performance and determining how to effectively spend marketing dollars
3. Communicate strategic and operational recommendations to brand and category leadership teams
4. Forecast categories and manage rollout of key analytic tools
5. Work with external business partners to manage, interpret and deliver key business performance reports
6. Partner with specialists in the areas of pricing and marketing mix modeling to help guide the marketing team in their business decisions.
Education: Undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree in Marketing, Marketing Research, Analytics, Economics or Business preferred.
Experience: Demonstrated high performance, 3 years of relevant analytics experience (such as consulting, banking, or marketing analytics required)
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.