The Associate - Corporate Strategy will be a member of Visa's North America Corporate Strategy Team, which is responsible for corporate strategy development and coordination, enterprise strategic projects and planning, strategic intelligence, and knowledge management. The position may be based in San Francisco or at Visa's headquarters in Foster City, California. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead or support workstreams on projects related to Visa Inc.'s corporate strategy, business development, and/or corporate initiatives, including collaborating with business lines across Regional and Functional areas
- Work within cross-functional and cross-regional project teams
- Build and maintain corporate strategic intelligence
- Communicate and generate support for recommendations among business leaders across the organization
- Participate in continuous training with Corporate Strategy Team
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience required
- Management consulting, investment banking, or equivalent experience (2+ years) required
- Payments industry experience a plus, but not required
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently within a complex and often ambiguous environment
- Ability to develop content independently and prioritize work flow with limited supervision
- Ability to handle multiple project workstreams, with proven success in synthesizing large data sets related to a wide variety of functional business problems
- Eagerness to work in teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility as a "peer" with Global Functions and Regions
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.