TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com Department Overview The Associate works with deal teams and is responsible for preparation of client proposals, industry research, internal approvals and presentations. Job Description TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, financial sponsor and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London and Singapore.
At TD Securities, the Syndicated and Leveraged Finance function is an integral part of the full suite of services we offer under Investment Banking. Our Investment Banking professionals provide corporate clients with capital markets and banking advice and transaction execution.
TD Securities offers its U.S.-based employees the advantage of working in a highly focused boutique-type operation, while being part of a major global investment dealer. Confidence in our U.S. operations systems stems from the recognition of our in-depth industry knowledge and from our outstanding credit, structuring, research and distribution capabilities.
At TD Securities, you will learn the financing business and gain a competitive advantage of your own. You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients, industries, financing structures and products. You will also work in a team environment, honing the credit and investment banking skills necessary to be a successful investment banker today. #LI-JH2 Job Requirements • Work closely with senior officer of CRE loan syndications to:
• provide primary coverage in the review of new lead agency opportunities presented by the Line of Business ("LOB") and opine on and devise key syndication terms including deal economics/fees and distribution strategy in order to achieve a successful syndication
• review draft credit proposals prepared by the relationship managers (RMs) and participate in the internal deal review process
• advise LOB, Risk Management and Credit Management on current conditions and trends in the syndicated loan market for CRE
• lead the management and execution of all syndications where TD is the lead or has a significant role, which includes developing confidential information memorandums for distribution to bank group, conducting due diligence, maintaining deal site on intralinks, reviewing and negotiating loan documents, closing and overseeing funding
• lead client and prospect pitch presentation in collaboration with relationship management and other partners
• source, maintain and organize comparable deal information/database to support deal marketing and origination efforts
• prepare financial models and cash flow analysis
• update and maintain the REIT database
• work with LOB, when requested, on non TD-led deals Qualifications • Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics
• 2-3 Years of related experience Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York City (Primary) New York
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.