The primary purpose of the Associate Customer Business Manager (ACBM) position is to develop sustained business relationships and to drive profitable sales volume within the Albertson’s customer.
This goal is to drive profitable share and growth within the Seventh Generation business. The ACBM is responsible for exceeding volume and share goals while improving return on holistic customer investment, in line with joint business plan targets and customer and brand strategies. The ACBM is responsible for improving the in-store condition of their categories by leading brilliant execution across the extended team of Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Customer Marketing, Retail Coverage, Customer Finance, Business Development and Supply Chain.
The incumbent must have the ability to successfully create and manager projects that require cross-functional contribution. She or he will have very strong analytical and critical-thinking skills in order to develop winning propositions for Seventh Generation. Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Be the Seventh Generation expert for the customer, having expertise not only of products/brands attributes but also expertise of the related categories including Laundry, Household Chemicals, Diapers, Baby Wipes, and Feminine Hygiene
- Lead cross-functional efforts from item concept all the way through sales execution
- Continuously identify & execute against key opportunities to drive market share and also mitigate key business risk
- Routinely interface with multiple internal and external departments/personnel
- Balance individual customer needs with corporate requirements and market integrity
- Drive strategic internal and external relationships to accelerated growth
- Drive trade investment effectiveness and efficiency within spend target
- Effectively manage complexity and time management challenges
- Proven Business Manager experience with a key customer is a must, preference for experience calling on Costco
- Undergraduate degree is required, advanced degree is preferred
- Must be skilled in verbal and written communications
- Experience in categories such as Laundry, Household Chemicals, Diapers, Baby Wipes, and Fem. Hygiene is strongly preferred
- Trade Marketing and Category Management experience is preferred
- Must be a strategic thinker that can work effectively, and in a highly collaborative manner
- High level of analytical skill is required including advanced MS Excel, Syndicated Date, Sales/Tread Planning tools, and POS retailer database
- Willingness to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 25% of the time for Customer appointments
- This positon reports to the Costco Sales Team Leader based in Issaquah, WA
**This role can be based in Pleasanton, CA - Boise, ID - or Southern California/LA Area.
Please note: as part of the job application, you may be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .