Associate Data Analyst, Operations
Working as member of a small team, you will be responsible for managing the behavioral data of some of the country's largest retailers. You will become Oracle's expert on various aspects of this data, and will interface closely with business teams, clients, service bureaus, and other operational staff. As part of a broader team, you will play a critical role in supporting the continuous improvement of the products and services we provide to our clients.
• Provide business teams with complete reports on data conversions
• Investigates and resolves problems; coordinating with internal resources as necessary
• Manage multiple projects with differing timetables and client expectations
• Serve as a member of cross-functional teams on specific initiatives and projects
• Execute conversion and QA processes to ensure data accuracy
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent organization skills, communication skills and attention to detail
• Strong work ethic with the ability to flex work hours to meet demand
• Direct Marketing experience in the catalog industry a plus
• Familiarity with SQL (desirable)
• Experience working with large data files
• Basic Microsoft Excel skills
• QA / QC experience
• Experience in a customer-facing role
• Comfortable in a multi-tasking environment
• Grace under pressure in deadline-driven environment
• College degree or comparable experience
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, provide testing and basic analysis of situations/data that support Oracle*s standard infrastructure systems.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.