The Associate Demand Manager contributes to the success of Pepsi Beverages Company by executing the demand planning process within a defined network. This person supports all facets of the forecasting process in order to achieve high forecast accuracy and ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained. This person also supports sales and marketing teams to ensure forecasts and communication in regards to innovation launches is timely and accurate. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for Region F4/ F2 forecast accuracy measurements, network OOS, and warehouse OOD cost per case to plan
- Covers Demand Planners during vacation and provides support/feedback in regards to daily DP tasks and processes
- Supports the Demand Manager with training and development plans for Demand Planners
- Supports BU Marketing, Sales, Warehouse, Supply Chain and Manufacturing teams with innovation forecasting.
- Ensures all standard weekly DP tasks are being completed and AOP standards met by all demand planners
- Ensures weekly RCA is performed by Demand Planners and provides BU period recaps
- Determines key drivers of forecast error and helps implement action plans for improvement
- Participates in (or executes) projects that drive improvements in Forecast Accuracy, and/or reduces OOS.
- Responsible for overall data maintenance for systems associated with Demand Planning within their respective BU
- Responsible for training Demand Planners on new tools, processes and systems as required by changes in the national PBC Demand Planning process
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or Business
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in operations or supply chain
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.