About Bristol-Myers Squibb:
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR WORLDWIDE MEDICAL CONTENT ONCOLOGY (LYMPHOMA AND MUTLIPLE MYELOMA)
Champion the global standardization of lymphoma and multiple myeloma medical content to streamline creation, distribution and curation of content while eliminating redundancies in resource utilization and number of deliverables.
- Lead lymphoma and multiple myeloma content team in development of all relevant medical content per clinical development program, publications, data presentations, congress activity, market needs, customer inquiry trends, global communication platform, product safety reports and treatment landscape.
- Drive collaboration and alignment with cross-functional stakeholders to identify pertinent data and solicit functional expertise when needed to ensure medical content is developed with a high degree of medical integrity and clinical relevance.
- Liaise with Market-level Medical leads, Field Medical, Publications, Clinical and HQ Medical in the development of medical content.
- Solicit and understand Market-level content needs and reflect it accordingly in content deliverables to ensure relevance and applicability to local market.
- Manage Medical Writers and Medical Communications agencies in the authoring of content while ensuring alignment with AMA style, BMS standards and BMS content templates & style.
- Provide medical expertise and leadership to help address complex customer inquiries on Nivolumab, and Elotuzumab
- Extract and evaluate customer inquiry trends and apply learnings to the development of content
- Develop Medical Contact Center training on disease state, product overview and relevant market events to ensure Contact Center’s readiness to address customer inquiries.
- Ensure all content is data validated and is supported by appropriate reputable references.
• Clinical degree required; PharmD, PhD or MD.
• 5-7 or more years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Medical Affairs experience is required.
• Oncology experience is preferred.
• Proven ability to analyze and interpret clinical trial and published data.
• Experience in medical writing and reviewing resources for medical accuracy and style.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines.
• Ability to partner and manage medical communications agencies to support execution of deliverables
• Attention to detail with excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a complex, evolving, multinational and matrix environment.
• Ability to work and build effective relationships across functions and geographies.
• Ensure compliance with medical, regulatory, legal and ethical standards and AMA writing style
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.