Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol- Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives .
There are a total of 2 positions available. Position Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership for Customer Insights efforts, developing and deploying innovative market research techniques that reflect best practices, in order to develop key strategic customer insights and drive superior decision-making
- Accurately assesses business issues faced by cardiovascular brands and develops the appropriate market research design to address them, providing superior analysis and reasoned solutions
- Synthesizes data from multiple sources to bring added value to research studies, then draws and communicates customer insights in a business-oriented, concise and meaningful way to be delivered to the cardiovascular matrix team
- Consistently develops and recommends reasonable, data-driven business-building ideas and encourages the use of customer and market insights to inform business decisions
- Demonstrates mastery of primary research designs and analysis, and independently develops customized non-standard research solutions to address complex, multi-faceted tactical and strategic business issues
- Develops and aligns effectiveness metrics to quantify impact of key strategic initiatives, including market development efforts and customer model
- Advanced degree in General Business, Finance, Economics, Market Research, Operations Research, Statistics, or Engineering preferred
- 5 years of relevant market research experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience in the key functional areas of market research, including design and analysis of primary market research, secondary data analysis and modeling, required
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, provide direction and oversight, and motivate others
- Proven ability to effectively operate and influence cross-functionally
- Strong technical understanding of marketing research models and deep knowledge and experience across multiple complex research tools
- Developed or participated in the development of one or more proprietary research models or techniques
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking ability
- Concise and impactful written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high quality business results within tight deadlines
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.