Are you looking to use your creativity and innovation to play a key role in advancing one of our market-leading brands? Grow with us as your goals will be achieved in an environment that cares about career development. Lead with us as you keep our marketing cutting edge and our consumers excited. The passion and dedication our people put into the marketing of our brands is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great. Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as an Associate Director, Design, you will be responsible for creating and translating a brand's strategy and consumer insights into benefits that are clearly communicated through iconic brand assets, packaging, product aesthetics and product design.
Key responsibilities include:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Leading Global Pringles design strategies and initiatives
- Creating strong relationships within Global, APAC, EMEA, Latin America, and North America brand teams to share brand's vision, translating to regional and local needs to drive consistency
- Leading the creative vision and design strategy for new opportunity spaces, architecture pillars, and various initiatives
- Engaging and influencing senior management and cross functional partners
- Developing strong credibility at all levels of the organization
- Collaborating effectively and building strong relationships with multi-functional team internally and externally (design firms, agencies, etc.)
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Design, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements: Required:
- Design-related undergraduate degree
- Extensive years of Design industry experience
- Ability to imagine and express ideas in a way that appeals to all the senses while delivering a complete experience that builds the brand
- Ability to see opportunities and situations differently. Observe intensely, prototype to make physical new experiences and create obvious solutions through non-obvious connections
- Ability to personally connect with consumers in an emotional and tangible way. Understand the consumer as an individual and transform the brand's equities into delightful experiences that consumers love beyond reason
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate the value of Design in context of the business, clearly understand the key metrics that drive the business and the brand
- Ability to bring teams together, foster multi-disciplinary collaboration and help to build world class design teams
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience
Travel is approximately: 20%
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.