About Bristol-Myers Squibb:
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
The open role will be part of the Financial Planning & Analysis COE. The mission of this organization is to s upport global BMS by providing continuously improving, value adding FP&A services to support decision making, improve processes and enhance FP&A capabilities. The full time role will report directly to the Lead Financial Planning & Analysis COE. Description
- Prepare financial analysis, decision support analysis, financial modeling and provide ad-hoc analytical support to BMS markets to reach key resource allocation decisions and drive cost efficiencies
- Work collaboratively with global FP&A community to support annual business plan and periodic financial projections
- Support preparation of business cases and pricing evaluations
- Drive financial excellence and improvement of financial planning and analysis capabilities across BMS entities
- Extend knowledge transfer and sharing of best practices across the global FP&A community
- Facilitate process improvement and provide appropriate training to enable the adoption of new processes, tools and models
- Ensure alignment of activities with Business and Finance Services, Corporate Financial Analysis, Corporate Treasury, Corporate Tax and other functions
- Maintain internal control environment to the highest standards of compliance and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical, financial or business related program
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Expertise in financial analysis and modeling and data management
- Proven ability to partner with business or finance teams
- Experience with all aspects of the financial reporting cycle including development of annual business plan, financial projections and operations expense management
- Hands on approach and proactive attitude
- Ability to drive new processes and innovative projects
- Strong working knowledge of financial systems (SAP BI, Hyperion), high level of proficiency in MS Excel
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.