Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today's more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft - our systems make modern flight possible. And by "make it possible," we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 150 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you'll help develop the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine. Come soar with us.
Working for the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) division, based in Burnsville, MN as an Associate Director of FP&A, you will lead the forecasting, planning, and financial reporting for Sensors and Integrated Systems, a $1.5 billion aerospace company headquartered in Burnsville, MN. You will supervise a team of six finance professions and will be responsible for the internal management reporting, external SEC financial reporting, monthly forecasting and annual plan processes, as well as ad hoc financial analyses as needed.
Key skills and responsibilities:
• Prepare and present the consolidated financial monthly results, monthly forecast and profit assurance outlook to SIS senior leadership and UTAS FP&A
• Support the UTAS Enterprise Excellence meetings, Trimester and OMM reviews with financial presentations and analyses
• Lead the annual financial plan process and prepare financial analyses for the long-term strategic plan
• Lead consolidations and quarter-end financial reporting for SEC external reporting
• Provide key drivers for income statement and cash flow performance
• Analyze financial forecasts for risks and opportunities
• Coach and develop a team of finance managers and analysts
• Collaborate with SIS finance associates across the company to improve financial analysis capabilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Qualification: Systems Exposed To:
HFM, Hyperion Essbase, SAP, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Education: Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems