Janssen Global Services, LLC a company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Analytics & Insights located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The individual leads all analytics and insights for the Franchise to drive and shape strategies and tactics; and identify new growth opportunities across the globe. The incumbent serves as the focal point for driving and/or integrating all strategic insights for the Franchise, and translating these to the appropriate business partners, particularly to Global Commercial Leaders and CVM Senior Leadership.
Associate Director, Global Analytics & Insights will:
- Responsibilities will span Market research, Competitive Intelligence, and Forecasting.
- Integrate these three pivotal functional areas to shape the strategies for the Franchise.
- Navigate within a complicated matrixed structure, partnering across Regions, functions such as R&D, Finance, and New Business Development (NBD) among others to enhance speed to decision making. Have interaction with outside vendors and service providers to arrange for services and assess capabilities and quality of service levels.
- Serves as a focal point for driving and/or integrating all strategic insights for the franchise and translating to business impact across the Regions, Commercial and R&D, including:
- Market Research innovation
- Forecasting and secondary analytics (understanding of IMS and other secondary data sources)
- Performance management, particularly for products in market
- Investor relations query response
- Drive application of triangulation of Commercial Analytics insights to drive impact across the Globe
- Operates as a Commercial Analytics trusted advisor to multiple strategic partners external to the Analytics function using influencing techniques, strategic insights, and strategic communication tactics to:
- Proactively shape and influence critical strategic business decisions
- Evaluate the impact of decisions and make recommendations to improve performance
- Align and prioritize Therapeutic Area and Global Strategic Commercial Organization Commercial Analytics goals to achieve both short term and long term results
- Aligns priorities against business needs in accordance with needs such as market characteristics, threats, prioritization of opportunities, and the pipeline
- Partners with Associate Director, Pipeline Analytics & Insights to support the DAS Strategic Choices (NASH, CKD, Weight Loss, T2DM)
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area is required.
- A Ph.D., Pharm.D, MBA, or M.Sc. in an appropriate field or an equivalent level of professional experience is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in an analytics function [forecasting, market research and/or competitive intelligence] with some knowledge of best practices across all areas in required.
- The candidate must have strong business and/or financial capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills (including modeling, decision analysis, forecasting, commercial opportunity assessment, competitive intelligence)
- Proven track record of leading, managing and implementing successful global market research projects
- Ability to proactively translate complex and strategic business issues and questions into appropriate analytics plans
- Strong learning ability to quickly establish a sound understanding of a range of metabolic diseases and relevant product-specific clinical data
- Ability to effectively influence strategies based on insights and foresights to future scientific direction in Metabolic diseases such as T2DM, Obesity, NASH, CKD
- Advanced ability to present complicated findings in a clear, concise and thought-provoking manner
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; Ability to adjust messaging and communication style to meet audience needs
- Problem-solving, hypothesis testing and strategic communication/storyboarding skills
- Ability to leverage business and financial acumen in decision making
- Ability to lead, manage, and influence others with and without direct authority to impact strategy
- Strategic mindset and thinking to impact business strategy
- Advanced cross‐functional partnership and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- This position is based of Raritan, NJ
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)Job Function
Market ResearchRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.