Are you looking to use your creativity and innovation to play a key role in advancing one of our leading brands? Grow with us as your goals will be achieved in an environment that cares about career development.
Lead with us as you keep our marketing cutting edge and our consumers excited. The passion and dedication our people put into the marketing of our brands is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great. Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as an Associate Director, Global Brand Marketing at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Leading & crafting Pringles' strategic vision, brand purpose & positioning, content framework/ strategy & communication plan; influencing and shaping the global calendar and investment decisions behind the brand
- Shaping the Pringles global growth strategy by identifying the brand role within the category; sources of growth and strategic choices based on right to win to achieve value & share ambition and by helping drive global priorities across regions behind geographies, channels, segments and consumers
- Providing global brand stewardship; identifying & codifying brand building blocks & equity tools by developing & maintaining brand books, visual identity systems, experiential playbooks & social media playbooks to guide brand leads & agencies through strategy & execution
- Inspiring cross functional teams, regional marketing leads and external agency partners & suppliers through a solid brand vision, equity tools, food stories and masterbrand architecture
- Leading and delivering scalable, category relevant, global initiatives for the future growth of Pringles including the delivery of comprehensive toolkits with content, experience plans, partnerships and media plays including opening up opportunities for new channel partnerships (HORECA/ E-commerce etc); brand partnerships and building more personalized experiences
- Guiding global teams as we launch Pringles in new territories with the capital expansion plans in play to ensure solid plans with the right magnitude and the right strategic winning choices to unlock growth & share in these emerging markets
- Supporting global Innovation with the development & orchestration of an exciting, future forward innovation strategy & architecture; supported by engaging experiences & storytelling; to anchor Pringles offerings around distinctive growth spaces and own it in consumers' minds
- Managing effective agency relationships, building the Pringles' creative collective of the best talent in the industry and effectively manage brand resources to maximize value delivered back to the regions & business. Delivering key performance milestones and monitor agency performance upon agreed goals and deliverables
- Leading and identify thought-leadership opportunities, trends and insights to strengthen and enhance current global platforms or future initiatives, and effectively champion and communicate to the global teams and regional leaders; leveraging analytics, trend reports, talented partners etc.
- Facilitating the sharing & re-application of programs, content, ideas as well as establishing global 'best practice'
- Influencing and gaining senior alignment on all strategies and initiatives
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Marketing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Extensive brand marketing experience
- Strong leadership skills, including demonstrated ability lead through others
- Proven collaboration skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven collaboration skills with the ability to influence in a highly matrixed set up & at all levels of the organization
- Intellectual curiosity & interest in spotting trends; connecting to culture & building expertise in leveraging analytics, social & digital technology
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Masters (MBA) or post grad degree
- Experience that includes proven success across multiple brand assignments/portfolios
- Experience in the CPG industry; global experience highly preferred
- Background in strategic planning with brand consultancies, advertising agencies
Travel for this role is approximately: 15%
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.