Are you looking to use your creativity and innovation to play a key role in advancing one of our leading brands? Grow with us as your goals will be achieved in an environment that cares about career development.
Lead with us as you keep our marketing cutting edge and our consumers excited. The passion and dedication our people put into the marketing of our brands is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great. Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as an Associate Director, Global Brand Marketing at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Creating and developing the strategic leadership, vision and tool development for the brand globally - Equity, Purpose, Food Story, Product Architecture and Identity, visual identity and design principles - as well as category relevant strategies and ideas
- Leading and delivering scalable, category relevant, global initiatives for the future growth of the Special K
- Leading and developing the Special K Global Brand Council with the Global Brand leader - communicating the strategic vision, influencing and shaping the brand from Regional input and facilitating the sharing and re-application of programs, content, ideas as well as establishing global 'best practice'
- The Associate Director manages cross functional and cross category project teams - championing, planning and leading the imbedding of strategic tools and brand positioning consistently across the regions
- You will drive and support global Innovation with the development of ideas and commercialization plans for new product development
- Managing effective agency relationships, delivering the annual reviews and effectively managing agency budgets. Deliver key performance milestones and monitor agency performance upon agreed goals and deliverables
- Leading and identifying thought-leadership opportunities, trends and insights to strengthen and enhance current global platforms or future initiatives, and effectively champion and communicate to the global teams and regional leaders
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Marketing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field with extensive brand marketing experience
- Strong leadership skills, including demonstrated ability lead through others
- Proven collaboration skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability in written and oral communication
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Masters (MBA) or post grad degree preferred, but equivalent years of experience considered
- Experience that includes proven success across multiple brand assignments/portfolios
- Travel for this role is approximately 30% (dependent on office location)
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: