Janssen Global Services, LLC a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Heme Analytics located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Associate Director, Global Heme Analytics is responsible:
- Providing decision support and integrating key insights to shape global commercial development strategies for pharmaceutical products in early and late development based on forecasting, modeling, primary & secondary research sources and competitive intelligence. The responsibilities will span internal development of early and late stage products, launch readiness plans for late stage products, and provide support for licensing and acquisition as required.
- Assist in optimizing commercial development strategies, and partner with regions on creation and execution of launch readiness plans for late development products.
- Lead development of forecasts, maintain key forecast assumptions, perform sensitivity analysis and develop presentations to support early stage and late stage assets. For late stage assets, align with regional partners on key assumptions and valuations.
- Accountable for the robustness and transparency of the forecasts and secondary data for early and late development assets. Ensure alignment with internal, regional and other key stakeholders as required.
- Develop and execute plan to conduct market research and analytics to ensure depth of insight and rigor into our decision-making around progressing internal assets and communicate the results to internal and key regional stakeholders.
- Articulate and frame insights, risks, opportunities and support commercial leadership in its communication to high-level management and regions.
- Create effective partnerships with regional business partners and other key partners (clinical/finance etc.) that lead to transparency, trust and sharing of knowledge
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- An MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive business experience is required and 2 years of experience in areas such as Forecasting, Business Analytics, Economic Modeling, Market Research is preferred.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry and more specifically in Oncology disease state is preferred.
- Experience with forecasting or secondary data analysis (formulation of key assumptions, alignment and communication with stakeholders) is highly desired.
- Experience with primary market research is preferred.
- Individual with strong communication and partnering skills required.
- Analytical individual with sound business acumen who can indirectly influence decisions with internal and regional partners if highly desired.
- A passion for detail as well as ability to look at the “total picture” which allows the person to integrate insights based on multiple sources.
- Interest and ability to understand disease area and product specific clinical data and determine impact on forecasts/brand insights.
- Demonstrated expertise in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Proficiency in Crystal Ball and/or @Risk is desired.
- The position will be based in Raritan, NJ and may require international travel.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)Job Function
Market ResearchRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.