Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company is hiring an Associate Director of Biostatistics to be located in Raritan, NJ or Spring House, PA.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders, neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious diseases, hematology, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more information, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
The Associate Director of Biostatistics will:
- Provide statistical leadership and support for the clinical development of anticoagulants in the cardiovascular area with a focus on the prevention and treatment of venous thromboembolism, stroke and acute coronary syndrome
- Work with the clinical teams in designing clinical studies and case report forms, writing the statistical analysis plans, exploring clinical database, conducting the statistical analyses, and providing statistical input for the clinical study reports, scientific presentations and manuscripts
- Lead the strategies and discussions with Health Authorities and serve as a statistical responder in FDA advisory committee meetings
- Take a leadership role in process improvement, training, standards development and enhancing statistical technical expertise
- Take the initiatives to liaise with other statisticians within the organization, and build working relationships with cross-functional team members
- Take the ownership to develop themselves and team members.
- A PhD in Statistics or related field with at least 6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methodology are required.
- Familiarity with statistical software such as SAS, R or SPlus is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills, are required.
- Excellent project management skills are required.
- Up to 10% travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.