Position Description Summary
Responsible for program quality and staff development in order to drive clinical, operational, and financial efficiency; reporting to the Director of Nursing, providing leadership for the assigned Senior Nurse Managers. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day oversight and management of assigned program(s)
- Provide Nurse Management oversight and professional development
- Partner with senior management to execute strategic plans and initiatives for assigned program(s)
- Responsible for the New Business Development, program design, pre-launch & launch preparation, training, and management of new programs.
- Ensure an integrated approach for clinical and commercial services
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal company and external client stakeholders to meet goals and objectives of assigned program(s) and company initiatives
- Client facing meetings and communication as needed in support of program
- Develop reporting of key performance measures related to assigned program(s); synthesize data for trends and evaluate impact to program(s) in partnership with senior management
- Responsible for Nurse scheduling and resource optimization
- Responsible for program specific recruiting and retention in collaboration with the talent acquisition team
- Responsible for executing quality improvement projects identified by the quality committee and senior management
- Reviews and ensures annual review of policies, procedures, and controlled documents
- Determines action plans to meet acceptable levels of performance improvement
- Responsible for executing training programs and initiatives with Nurse Management staff; oversee that training and development initiatives are carried out appropriately within team
- 50% of time will be dedicated to quality initiatives
- Participate in New Business Development opportunities as assigned, including but not limited to: RFP's, proposal development and defense.
- Other related duties as assigned
#LI-EC1 Qualifications: Minimum Experience and Education Requirements
Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements
- Must possess a current license issued by a state or states or jurisdiction(s) within the United States, and be unrestricted in any state.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum of seven years nursing experience; must demonstrate progressive advancement in management responsibility.
- Quality improvement (Lean Six Sigma) desirable
- Master's Degree preferred or appropriate work experience
- Call center experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Evidence of advanced education preferred
- Business acumen with ability to manage budgeting
- Requires the ability to manage collaboratively across all organizational levels
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized and self-directed
- Ability to lead, motivate, and create a team environment
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Share Point
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.