Associate Director of R&D Sourcing
Posted: February 06, 2017
Reference ID: 187530641
An Associate Director of Strategic Sourcing (Pharma R&D) job is available in Irvine, CA, courtesy of Adecco Medical & Science. This is a 12-month contract opportunity (with potential for extension/conversion) with a very competitive pay rate.
This person must have experience with the hands-on outsourcing support (strategic sourcing) for clinical trials, as well as negotiating and drafting contracts (contract management) for the following services: CRO, Central Lab, ECGs, ePRO, Imaging, and IWRS
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development of contract management processes.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with executives and senior leaders, both internally and externally.
- Excellent business/financial acumen, proficient in leading and managing cross-functional teams.
- Ability to identify and solve complex contractual, process, operational business challenges, and know when to seek assistance.
- Clear understanding of clinical R&D supplier and sponsor businesses, financial drivers, & competencies.
• Bachelors required (Masters' preferred) + C.P.M., C.P.I.M., Project Management, or Lean Six Sigma a plus
• 5 - 8 years' experience in biotech/pharm industry.
• At least 3 years of recent direct experience in a R&D clinical pharma
outsourcing/contracts function with direct engagement with CROs and other clinical suppliers.
If you are interested in this role, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 585.613.3028.
AdeccoMedical & Science