Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Develop payer and key account customer strategy for Service Agreements across all customer segments and products
- In coordination with Brand Marketing, negotiate alll Service agreements with GPOs and other organized customers
- Manage all aspects of Service Agreements including development, review (Medical/Legal, BP&C & procurement) and fair market value process in order to ensre timely execution
- - Collaborate with Oncology Managed Care Brand marketing to develop straegy and execute recommended tactics
- Develop measurement plans to ensure all strategies are achieving intended outcome and recommend actions based on measurement
- Responsible for budgeting and milestone payments of Service Agreements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Oversight includes ensurance in compliance with established Guidance
- Develop engagement strategy for Pathways/EMR-EHR companies within the Oncology space
- Working with the ED, Sales and OMLs, continuousely examine and evolve Oncology Key Account Manager (OKAM) strategy
- Coordinate OKAM training and development with OMLs and account training lead
- Oversee OKAM meeting content in coordination with OMLs
- Develop Oncology "above brand" resources for OKAM/NE/RM/RA teams
- Oversee OKAM account management process (VEEVA)
- Align Organized Customer Access/Reimbursement (OCAR) strategy with appropriate IAM teams
- 5 years in Healthcare industry (includes experience in a customer facing role and experience in marketing/strategy roles can include early strategic support roles such as promotion management, market research, or similar roles)
- 8 years general marketing, specialty payer marketing, sales and/or consulting experience
- Customer facing experience with assigned segment customers (e.g. HCC or Hosp/AMC customers, GPO,etc.)
- Experience using SCOPE tools or managed care Marketing Tools
- Portfolio management experience
- Account Management experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical/bio-tech industry (Oncology experience a plus)
- Conducted long-range planning; Profit Plan/budgeting
- Experience in a transformational initiative
- 3 years of relationship/account management experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of the new commercial model design, intent and its application
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement